Are PAYPAL casinos really safe and secure?
PayPal is the most popular and most used online payment system on the internet, having millions of users worldwide. Everyone knows about this hugely successful E-wallet payment system, with millions of people using this service to carry out transactions over the internet.
However, while you’d have expected our much-loved gambling boom to have created an explosion of the PayPal casino, this hasn’t been quite as gigantic as first anticipated. Yet, there are more casinos which utilise this option emerging as time goes on, providing you with a healthier number of options moving forward.
PayPal has managed to become one of the world’s most popular methods of paying for goods and services online. And as it stands, the payment option with its hassle-free methods of depositing and withdrawing funds and quick payouts is certainly no stranger to the best live casino world.
What is paypal
PayPal is an American company, which is one of the largest online payment systems in the world. As an electronic payment alternative, the E-wallet takes the hassle out of bank transfers and checks. The payment option has been established as a household name for approximately 18 years and has managed to gain a solid reputation with regards to the transferring of funds online from a company to the user of the account.
Initially, the global giant was set up under the name ‘Confinity’ which was mostly responsible for the security software for hand-held devices. However, it wasn’t until 1999 that the company entered the online payment services. A few years later, in 2002, the company was quickly snapped up by the massive online marketplace eBay. Hence, this gave users the ability to purchase virtually almost everything under the sun from the retailer effortlessly with a click of a button.
With a solid track record spanning more than fifteen years behind it, PayPal casino is the leading online E-wallet solution and works with 25 different currencies and in 180 countries worldwide. Though PayPal dominates the E-wallet landscape, there are solid alternatives out there that offer much of the same functionality. The most notable of these are Skrill and Neteller.
PAYPAL &ONLINE CASINOS
One important aspect of online casinos and PayPal is that every single online casino accepts PayPal but you’ll find that nearly all reputable ones do. PayPal imposes strict requirements on businesses using their services and supervises them actively. If they receive several valid complaints regarding a specific online casino studio, they ban their account and cease working with them which reflects in their casino review.
From gambling providers, the most notable fact about PayPal is that it works only with online casinos that have a gambling license in the country of the player.
Why paypal in online casinos
By using this E-wallet, you’ll be able to store all your card information in one secure place. Also,
- Unlike other payment options, PayPal allows you to deposit and withdraw money at online casinos;
- PayPal has fantastic customer service should you find yourself in a problematic situation;
- Using PayPal to transfer your funds to an online casino can enable you to benefit from great rewards;
- Fantastic welcome bonuses to add to your bankroll are available to players who choose this as their payment method;
- There are plenty of popular games such as Slots, Blackjack Online, Roulette and more available at PayPal casinos.
To make a casino paypal deposit
The first step to transferring your funds via PayPal casino is for you to set up a PayPal account.
- Choose a PayPal Casino site from the list.
- Choose ‘PayPal’ as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you’d like to transfer and hit the deposit button.
- Fill in your email and password. Then just click submit!
- Log back into your online casino account
Casino paypal withdrawal
- Go to the withdrawal page on the online casino site you’re registered on and tap away at a few buttons.
- Simply select PayPal as a withdrawal option.
- Enter your PayPal account details as well as the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Approve the withdrawal and wait for the amount to appear in your e-wallet account.
Pros & cons of paypal
As with anything in life, there are advantages and disadvantages to using PayPal with your online casino account. Let’s start with the plus points:
- Ease of use
- Full-fledged security system
- PayPal only accepts casinos that are fully licensed
The advantages are pretty impressive and we recommend at least experimenting with using a PayPal account with your online casino. There are, however, also some negative points to consider:
- Not all online casinos accept PayPal
- Not possible to access in all countries
PayPal has managed to maintain the best standards in security by using various safety features. Moreover, the well-reputed company monitors every transaction around the clock to prevent identity theft, fraud, and email phishing. Hence, the bottom line is that gamblers can perform their transactions efficiently and enjoy the various online casino games every PayPal casino has to offer.
Top Live Casino Offers
£500 Welcome Bonus
100% Welcome Bonus
No Free Spins Offer
£200 welcome Bonus
Min Deposit £10
£200 Welcome Bonus
£200 Welcome Bonus
Min Deposit £10
100% match bonus
25 Free Spins
£300 Welcome Bonus
Bet £10 get £30
200% up to €200
25 Free Spins
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Enter your email id and subscribe to our newsletter. You can stay informed about the lucrative deals, latest information related to the Gambling industry and recent amendments of the laws concerned to the iGaming industry. We also periodically send tips and insights that help players.